1. Crisp sunshiney days - making me feel energised.
2. My new pillow from M&S - making me sleep well.
3. Spending an Amazon voucher on new books.
5. The excitement of having 3 rooms decorated (although not loving the chaos that has caused in the meantime!)
6. My Pink Green business taking off in new and exciting ways.
7. My job at school (having had a few bleurgh days recently it's back to being fun).
8. My lovely friends, who are making me smile in many different ways at the moment.
9. The thought of lunch at Jamie Oliver's tomorrow with one of said friends to celebrate my birthday.
10. My art club.
11. My comedy dog.
12. Starting my Christmas shopping before the middle of December.
13. My children making me laugh until tears pour down my cheeks.
14. My sister and her husband finding a new house 2 hours drive closer to us than they are at the moment.
15. Several new vintage finds.
16. Just having had the first (but not the last) hot chocolate with Baileys of the season.
And, a much shorter list, but for balance here are some things I'm not loving right now.
1. Going to the loo by candlelight. Sounds nicer than it is.
2. Only having 2 available chairs for 4 people to sit on.
3. Getting up at 6.30. My new pillow (see point 2 above) means I am still dead to the world then.
4. Not being able to get to my camera.
5. Actually I can't think of number 5. It must the the Baileys ;-)
What are you loving right now?